Four New Years Eve Drink Ideas To Toast To A Bright 2022
Next week is New Year’s Eve! Time for the celebratory bubbles and pick-me-ups. Friends cheering, families singing, and balls dropping! It’s a wonderful time for all, and we’re glad to have you here. Toast to a bright 2022 with these four New Years' Eve drink ideas!
These drinks are simple, effective, and just the right amount of fun.
1. Cranberry thyme for the new year spritzers
Easy, refreshing, and non-alcoholic. The whole family can enjoy this beverage as the clock ticks closer to the new year!
- Three tablespoons of agave nectar
- Three tablespoons of filtered water
- Six sprigs of thyme
- 3/4 cup chilled unsweetened cranberry juice
- Pearl Ice from Ice-O-Matic
- Two to Three cups chilled seltzer
- On low heat, bring the agave, water, and two sprigs of thyme to a simmer in a pan
- Cook and stir occasionally until water and agave form a light syrup.
- Remove from heat and set aside to let thyme flavor steep; cool completely.
- Divide thyme syrup and cranberry juice between several pearl ice-filled glasses.
- Top with chilled seltzer
- Garnish with thyme
2. Confetti bubbly
Sweet, celebratory birthday beverage in a flute. Start the new year with a pop, pop, and a fizz!
This is the ideal drink for the birthday cake lover in your life.
- 1/3 cup of pop rocks, assorted colors
- Preferred store-bought vanilla frosting
- Six ounces of vanilla vodka
- One bottle of champagne
- 20 ounces of preferred lemon-lime soda
- Mix your pop rocks together
- Use a spatula to spread vanilla frosting onto rims of serving glasses
- Dip glasses in pop rocks
- Add an ounce of vanilla vodka to each glass
- Divide champagne evenly between glasses, then top with lemon-lime soda
- Serve n’ sip chilled!
3. Mississippi mule punch
Mix, set up, serve. Don’t play bartender all New Year’s Eve. Try this refreshing punch you’ll only have to make once.
- Four cups of pearl ice from Ice-O-Matic
- Four cups of ginger beer
- Three cups of vodka
- One cup of lime juice
- One cup mint leaves
- Two limes, sliced
- Slice your limes
- In a large punch bowl, combine ice, ginger beer, vodka, lime juice, lime slices, and mint
- Pour punch into glasses filled with pearl ice
- Add mint for garnish
4. Mingle martini
The classy pep in a glass everybody needs on a long New Year’s Eve. Here’s all you need to mix and mingle.
- 100 grams of golden caster sugar
- Pearl ice from Ice-O-Matic
- Three ounces of vodka
- 1.5 ounces of brewed and chilled espresso coffee
- 1.5 ounces of coffee liqueur
- Several coffee beans
- Begin with the sugar syrup. Place the caster sugar in a small pan over medium heat and pour in 1.5 ounces of water
- Stir and bring to a boil
- Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool
- Put martini glasses in the fridge to chill
- Pour one teaspoon of chilled sugar syrup into a cocktail shaker along with a handful of ice, the vodka, espresso, and coffee liqueur
- Shake until the outside of the shaker becomes cold
- Strain into the chilled glasses
- Garnish each one with coffee beans
Toast the new year with Memphis Ice
2021 was such a great year that it makes us that much more excited for a wonderful 2022. We’ll be enjoying our cocktails and celebratory beverages warmed by friends and family and chilled with Pearl Ice from our partners at Ice-O-Matic. The absolute best bar and kitchen companion for hosting and enjoying is the Pearl Ice and water dispenser. Compact, quiet, and offers up to 12 pounds of storage, so you’ll always have pearl ice when you want it.
Thank you. Remember, drink responsibly. Have a safe, warm, and joyous New Year. We’ll see you in 2022.
just a weekly email from your favorite ice machine company.