Five Valentine's Day Drinks for a Lovely Evening!
1. Crushed Cherry Cuddle
Winter is perfect for cuddling, and so is this tasty treat! It’s just cool enough to get you in the mood (to cuddle, of course).
- Two ounces bourbon of your choice
- Three pitted cherries
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice
- One tablespoon of sugar
- Two dashes of Angostura bitters
- One Mint sprig, for garnish
- In a blender, mix all ingredients (except mint) with one to one ½ cups of pearl or clear ice for 90 seconds
- Pour into a cocktail glass
- Serve with mint sprig
2. Saucy Melon Mix
This cocktail’s sure to bring a roaring fire to your heart. It’s the jalapeño that really does it for us. The color of this drink is what really makes us think of Valentine’s Day.
- One cup of Blanco tequila
- ½ cup of mezcal
- One jalapeño pepper, halved, plus slices for garnish
- A seedless watermelon
- Six tbsp of fresh lime juice, plus wedges for garnish
- Six tbsp of simple syrup
- Combine tequila, mezcal, and jalapeño in a jar or bowl. Let stand at least 20 minutes or up to one hour
- Slice watermelon into small cubes
- Place watermelon in a pitcher and mash until broken down
- Add tequila mixture, lime juice, and simple syrup
- garnished with jalapeño slices and lime wedges
- Serve chilled from the pitcher over pearl ice
3. Wanna Raspberry Smash?
Yes. Because you made this drink? Double yes. We love raspberries, and we know you love the person you’re making this beverage for.
- Ten raspberries
- Pearl ice
- Two ounces of Vodka
- One ounce of St. Germain Liqueur
- One ounce of simple syrup
- One ounce of freshly squeezed lime juice
- Chilled club soda
- One slice of fresh lemon for garnish
- Add eight raspberries to a cocktail shaker and mash them up with a muddler
- Add one cup of pearl ice to the shaker,
- Pour vodka, St. Germain, simple syrup, and lemon juice to the shaker
- Cap the shaker and shake it vigorously for about 15 seconds
- Strain into a tall glass filled with pearl ice.
- Top with your desired amount of club soda
- Stir the drink to combine.
- Add the remaining two raspberries and a slice of lemon to the top
- Serve and enjoy!
4. I Pick You!
When you make this for someone special, you tell them, “Hey. I appreciate you. Let’s enjoy this together.” Aww, that’s so sweet (and so is this drink)!
- Two ounces of light rum
- Two ounces of pineapple juice
- One teaspoon of grenadine
- Two Authentic cocktail cherries for garnish
- Pour the rum, pineapple juice, and grenadine into a cocktail shaker filled with crystal clear ice
- Shake well
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a cherry
- Serve and sip!
5. I Love You Cranberry Much!
Cranberries are in season just as much as love is. Affordable, delicious, and bright, this very berry beverage is everything you need to show your loved ones how much you care. Plus, it’s non-alcoholic!
- 12 ounces of cranberries, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup of fresh mint
- Three cups of water
- One cup of pearl ice
- fresh cranberries for garnish
- fresh mint for garnish
- Place the cranberries, mint, and 3 cups of water in a high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for 2-3 minutes, or until desired consistency and color is reached
- Strain the mixture using a fine-mesh strainer or cloth
- Pour into a glass
- Top with pearl ice, cranberries, and mint
Boost your home bar with Memphis Ice’s affordable ice machine rental program!
At Memphis Ice, we offer plenty of ice machines ready to serve you. You have drinks to craft and a wonderful Valentine’s evening ahead. Why worry about making sure you have the best ice? With Memphis Ice’s affordable rental program, you can rent the ice machine of your dreams for as little as $4 a day!
Click here for a full list of our pearl ice machines. And, if you’re ready to talk to a seasoned technician, just click here to contact us today.
Happy Valentine's Day from all of us here at Memphis Ice.
just a weekly email from your favorite ice machine company.