5 Romantic Valentine's Day Cocktails To Share Something Sweet
What’s your love language? Ours is an act of service—if that act is serving up an ice cold drink. That’s why we’ve made it easy to show how much you care this Valentine's Day by compiling the tastiest cocktails and mocktail recipes for you to share. These recipes are perfect for mixing up individually, or making in a batch to serve a group at Galentines. Either way you make it, love is a drink best served shaken or stirred.
So pull out your shaker, jigger, and bar spoon and let’s get started—and don’t forget the ice!
5 Delicious Valentine's Day Drinks To Share With The Ones You Love
Love Potion #9
- ½ cup ice
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 ounce vodka (unflavored, strawberry, or vanilla)
- ½ oz white crème de cacao liqueur
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish
- In a blender, add the ice, strawberries, vanilla ice cream, vodka, and crème de cacao and blend until smooth
- Pour into a chilled margarita glass
- Garnish with a sliced strawberry. Cheers!
Bourbon Cherry Old Fashioned
- 4-6 fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 oz bourbon
- Juice from half a lime
- Dash of orange bitters
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- Sparkling water (optional)
- Ice for serving
- Fresh mint and cherries for garnish
- In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, muddle the cherries, lime juice, orange bitters, and honey until the cherries are well mashed and have released their juices. Add the bourbon and shake to combine.
- If you don’t like pulp, strain into a cocktail glass filled with ice. Otherwise, pour the mixture directly over ice.
- If desired, top with sparkling water. Garnish with mint and cherries.
The Mary Pickford
- 2 oz light rum
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 1 tsp grenadine
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then pour in the rum, pineapple juice, and grenadine
- Shake well and then strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with a cherry
Strawberry Shortcake Daiquiri
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1 ½ oz. whipped cream vodka
- 1 ½ oz. coconut rum
- 2 oz almond milk (more to taste and to form the right consistency)
- ½ cup strawberry simple syrup, (recipe below)
- 2 cups ice
- First, make your strawberry simple syrup following these instructions: Combine 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries. Bring to a boil. Cook until sugar dissolves and cool.
- Add ice to your blender, simple syrup, whipped cream vodka, coconut rum, almond milk and strawberries
- Turn blender on and process until daiquiri is thick and ice is dissolved
- Serve with whipped cream on top and a strawberry for garnish
Valentine's Day Pink Lemonade Punch (Non-Alcoholic)
- ½ cup pink lemonade mix
- 2 liters club soda
- 4 tablespoons grenadine
- Strawberries, cherries, or lemons for garnish
- Add the pink lemonade mix to a large pitcher
- Pour in the club soda, stirring until the mixture is completely dissolved
- Fill four glasses with ice and pour in the lemonade
- Add one tablespoon grenadine to each glass and add garnish
Set Up Your Home Bar With An Ice Machine from Memphis Ice
What’s a home bar without an ice machine? At Memphis Ice, we have residential ice machines that can satisfy both your every day and especially ice needs. Before you pour out your next cocktail, try adding everyone’s favorite pebbled ice from Ice-O-Matic’s pearl ice machine to your shaker and enjoy crunchable, chewy ice pebbles in your drink.
Whether you’re mixing up cocktails for a loved one, sharing a glass of iced tea with friends, or filling up your everyday water bottle with ice, Memphis Ice has the ice machine you need for your kitchen and bar. Schedule a call today to learn more!
just a weekly email from your favorite ice machine company.